DXC Technology Account General Manager in All, Virginia
Pennsylvania, Account General Manager
Camp Hill, PA
DXC serves as the fiscal agent for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Department of Human Services for its Medical Assistance Program (Medicaid ). Nearly 3 million Pennsylvanians are covered by Medicaid and the system disburses payments through managed care organizations (MCOs) and Fee for Service. DXC provides a wide range of services as fiscal agent for the Commonwealth. Strict SLAs and operating standards are monitored by the Commonwealth.
The Account General Manager is responsible for the oversight of operations on the current MMIS, including P&L responsibility, client management, and team oversight. The AGM also is responsible for revenue growth serving various state agencies.
This role is both operational and strategic. The AGM oversees a deeply experienced delivery team to operate the MMIS and must position DXC both for the re-procurement for this program as well as for entry into other programs and systems. Working with dedicated sales resources the AGM must develop and execute growth strategies.
Assures high level of performance on existing contracts, high levels of client satisfaction, meeting all SLAs, and implements changes cleanly, swiftly and punctually. Develops executive relationships within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and develops the sales strategy. Assures the account maintains and improves it current profitability.
Essential Job Functions
· Interfaces with appropriate parties to ensure that objectives are met. Recommends methods to improve performance with regards to service level agreements, metrics and measurements, and business trends.
- Interacts with senior client executives up to and including the Governor, legislative leaders, department secretaries, and section directors.
· Acts as the liaison between operations and account management team. Assists in deploying resources to support Pennsylvania’s business needs.
· Assures DXC provides the right resources and skills from within its delivery and support organizations to meet the contractual requirements of Pennsylvania.
· Recommends transition and transformation methods and ensures implementation to enhance business operations. DXC strives to continuously improve both the efficacy and efficiency of the delivery of services, providing improved levels of service at less cost.
· Recommends technical, contractual, administrative and financial policies, procedures and goals are met to ensure adherence to agreed upon requirements. Medicaid is one of the most complex programs for states and is constantly subject to legislative and administrative changes from within the State and from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Systems (CMS).
· Interfaces with work teams to ensure budgetary and financial priorities and procedures are handled appropriately.
· Interfaces directly with clients on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions, develop stronger on-going relationships, build new and broader relationships and identify additional opportunities for company solutions.
· Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
· Prepares, recommends and oversees development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 4+ years experience on Medicaid or HHS programs of work with Federak CMS or Social Security
· 10+ years managing accounts or programs in the IT sector (preferably in State & Local or other Public Sector entities).
- Experience with implementation and on-going operations for accounts ca. $50m/year revenue.
· Experience with sales and sales pursuit.
· Skilled in financial management.
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
· Ability to work independently and as part of a complex matrix typical of large IT consulting firms.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities