DXC Technology Principal Sales Solutions in Any City, California
DXC Eclipse, a DXC Technology Company is a leading global Microsoft Gold Partner delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365, ERP, CRM, business process, analytics, and collaboration solutions on premise and in the cloud.
With a single, global team of Microsoft consultants, DXC Eclipse has helped over 2,400 customers achieve successful digital transformation projects using the full suite of Microsoft technologies and applications.
We offer specialist industry solutions built on the Microsoft platform for retail, manufacturing, banking, healthcare, and mining for customers in the mid-market through to enterprise.
As a Presales Solution Architect for the Dynamics 365 F&O practice, you will be based in the North American market and have a key role to play in the continuing the growth and development of the DXC Eclipse business.
You are responsible for designing, presenting, and estimating the delivery of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain and Manufacturing solutions in the Americas region. This is a very important role at DXC Eclipse that requires someone with strong business acumen and product knowledge. Working in both a consulting and a presales capacity with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process and working with the delivery practice to obtain approvals while fostering an ongoing relationship within our customer base. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader, can work on varied projects, and make a large impact on a successful, growing business.
· Customer facing D365 consultant and presales expert
· Work with the sales team to identify, qualify, research and validate opportunities
· Drive key customer meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline
· Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations
· Analyzing customer business needs
· Assisting with RFP responses, development of tailored Solution Maps and other related documents
· Identify and design solutions that meet the customers’ requirements
· Prepare and perform D365 F&O product demonstrations to business and technical audiences
· Providing technical and functional direction and input during the sales cycle
· Provide estimates for project delivery
· Assist in developing project delivery plans
· Build ongoing relationship with customer prospects
· Assist in refining implementation methodologies and strategies
· Assist in making sure the D365 practice financial targets are met
· BS/BA degree or equivalent
· 10 years’ experience in commercial business in Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale and Distribution.
· 5+ years’ experience in in AX or D365 F&O in the applicable area of Finance, Supply Chain Management, Production or Retail doing software support, consulting and deployments.
· Experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops.
· Excellence communication skills
· Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
· Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.).
· Applicable Dynamics AX and D365 certifications A plus
· Certification – CPA, MAPIC, APIC, PMP or similar a plus
· The ideal candidate will have an advanced level of knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Active Directory and SSO, Web Services, XML Technologies, SQL, .NET Frameworks, CDS.
· Assisted in definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces and functional experience in api usage; integration development
· Proven capability solutioning, estimating and implementing in mid to large complex solutions
· Proven skills as team lead of presales and technical resources to respond to client opportunities
· Presales experience on Dynamics 365 coupled with industry leading 3rd party ISV solutions is highly regarded.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office (O365) products
· Office environment
· Ability to travel on short notice
· May require evening or weekend work
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities