DXC Technology Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer in Any City, Washington
Summary of Position:
The Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer for Dynamics-AX use consulting skills to build an intimate understanding of our prospective customers' business problems; objectives and priorities. The Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer maps these needs to DXC Eclipse solutions and demonstrates to the prospect/client the business benefits of the DXC Eclipse solution through interaction, correspondence, presentations and demonstrations throughout the sales process. The Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer will also work with Business Development, Solutions & Technical Architects, and practice leadership to accomplish their job. The Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks. The Solution Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer will be expected to coach, train, or be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members.
Presales Technical Support
· Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems; objectives and priorities relevant to our software solutions
· Provide support and guidance to the Practice Managers and Sales Manager on sales strategy, business benefits, action plans throughout the sales process
· Lead, prepare and deliver (in partnership with the Sales team) custom presentations, demonstrations, and solution to the customer of the benefits of our proposed solution.
· Discern what questions prospects are not asking, and lead them in that direction, effectively identifying and walking the customer through their "pain chain"
· Draft technical specification documentation and statements of work
· Build a strong interactive relationship with the customer’s business management
· Liaise with the Tribridge Product and Technical Development team to ensure a budget, work packages and timescales for the solution
· Liaise directly with other Sales Team Members to ensure a co-coordinated, intimate and professional experience for the customer throughout the sales process
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, MIS or equivalent experience
· Minimum 7 years experience in the implementation and/ or Presales/Post Sales capacity for custom application and integration development
· Minimum 2 years experience doing pre-sales demos of with any Dynamics Product (AX, CRM, GP, SL or CRM)
· Knowledge of, and the ability to plan and deliver product presentations including, product demo skills, solution selling and domain or vertical expertise required to close a deal required
· Possess the ability to speak knowledgeably and persuasively with senior customer technical leadership, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with senior business leaders by articulating and bridging technical-business gaps
· Valid Driver’s License required
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
· MBA a plus
· Minimum 3 years of consulting organization experience preferred
· Experience in retail, manufacturing or public sector
· Home Office Environment or Customer Site
· Up to 15 % travel dependant on practice and geography of customers.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities