DXC Technology Product Owner/BA- Bothell, WA in Bothell, Washington
Agile PO/PA for Business Center, POC, POS, Business Console, FirstNet, Product, Premier Billing - Product Manager
This position would be aligned to managing multiple projects simultaneously within the Digital Organization, working with Wireline and Mobility, and would drive each one as a Product Owner/BA to completion. From a product perspective you would be the owner of these projects and would work in conjunction with the technical development partners to ensure the project is implemented/completed. You would be considered the Business Leader on that particular initiative. Looking for great communication, someone who can ask the right questions, and work with people along different capabilities. Must have experience bringing resources from different areas together and drive discussions. High level understanding of technology , and any wireline or mobility experience would be beneficial.
• Engages with and represent internal clients and their priorities throughout project development process.
• Develops, prioritizes, and documents requirements addressing business needs that guide project development
• Engages with Tech Dev (technical architects and developers) to represent client business needs in technical planning and development phases.
• Reviews development deliverables with technical architects and developers against identified business requirements.
• Manages BETA customer identification and coordination.
• Identifies defects, handles logging, management, and ultimate resolution approval.
•Creates and maintains written project related artifacts associated with development.
• Conducts review sessions to gain approval of requirements and manage changes through the applications of standard control processes and tools.
• Performs User acceptance testing to validate that functionality meets requirements.
• Strong written and verbal skills in English; a passing score for TOEFL test within the last 24 months for NPWs whose first language is not English
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product or marketing manager, ideally for a major online eCommerce site
• Understanding of product management and product life cycle
• Strong analytical, communication, organizational project management skills
• Solid understanding of data models, business intelligence, consumer insights, and market trends
• Proven ability to distill a large quantity of information into clear, concise, and prioritized requirements
• Ability to think creatively, act entrepreneurally, respond proactively, and work closely with others, while handling multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Critical thinking skills and attention to details
• Agile, SAFE certified
• High level Technical or Engineering experience- Wireline or Mobility experience a plus
Timeliness of delivery:
• On-time completion of tech dev and updates based on project requirements/ scope/ timeline/ schedule/ tracker defined by BU
• On-time coordination of touch points with client team and other stakeholders based on project requirements/ scope/ requirements/ timeline/ schedule/ tracker defined by BU.
Quality of deliverable:
• Accuracy and functionality of deliverables based on project requirements/ scope/ requirements/ timeline/ schedule/ tracker defined by BU.
• 100% effectiveness to relevant KPI goals based on role
Location: This position must sit in Bothell, WA
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities