DXC Technology Remote- DevOps Engineer- Intermediate in Any City,
*This position can sit Remote. Up to 25% travel is required.
The DevOps Enablement Team is hiring and looking for innersource collaboration
Whilst our teams are heads down delivering on Client Engagement, Bionix Assets, Platform DXC and DevOps Enablement solutions, we are leveraging NextGen skills to accelerate business critical deliverables.
With DevOps infused in our DNA, our teams design, deliver and run mission critical pipelines and applications to deploy Platform DXC in conjunction with Automation, Orchestration and Intelligence capabilities. Further we have a sense of duty towards DevOps enablement across the corporation, this is cast in collaborative deliverables like the DevOps Dojo Series, Office Hours, Communities of practice, Social Media engagement and partnership with DXC's leading CTO's and management. Everything we do is an enabling function to directly supports the DXC clients and the DXC workforce.
We have a need to increase the velocity of our team with open requisitions – if you'd like to join us for some challenging work and good fun, please apply!
Now, if you are not available for a full time position, and still want to collaborate on DevOps enablement, everything we do is Inner Source - on github.dxc.com. We'll gladly collaborate and share the opportunities.
Organization Deliver - Enabling Function - OEE, Platform DXC, Bionix
· Experience in Applications (i.e. development, operations and support)
· Working with CI/CD pipelines / Mission Critical DevOps
· Completion of the DXC University DevOps Enablement (Dojo)
· Working in a high performance team, Business Critical problem solving, Cloud native, Agile & DevOps work practice
· Do versus talk / bias for action
· Problem solving, curiosity & desire to learn
· Scripting & code (Python, NodeJS), GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible
· Linux admin preferably, Docker, AWS
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities