DXC Technology Drug Rebate Team Lead in Madison, Wisconsin
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
• Participates in the identification, documentation, analysis and validation of intermediate level business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
• Review data and make independent decisions with little direction.
• Make recommendations for policy procedure changes.
• Researches and evaluates components of solutions to problems.
• Able to resolve recommend action on less complex issues.
• Applies knowledge of business unit processes to support requirements of business unit.
• Participates in process review and improvement initiatives.
• Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
• Establishes customer satisfaction by responding to requests for data service in a timely and quality manner, interpreting circumstances.
• Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
• Manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
• Manage requests from customers, leaders, and corporate executives.
• Develop training materials and conduct training classes and workshops.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree in insurance, healthcare or related field or High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (insurance, healthcare or related field).
• 1+ years of Team lead/leadership experience
• Typically, 2-5 years of working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with intermediate knowledge of commercial and government insurance programs.
• Significant level of understanding of healthcare related technologies.
• Good working knowledge of project management, research and problem resolution techniques.
• Ability to plan and meet deadlines with minimal direction from leadership.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, and build trusting relationships through collaborative work activities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand instructions and accomplish tasks.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment.
• Solid business and technical writing skills to ensure that all documentation meets required standards.
• Good presentation skills with ability to enhance skills with practice.
• Advanced computer skills to minimize training time for organization specific software.
• Strong knowledge of established policies and procedures.
• Ability to research and resolve customer and leader inquiries.
• Ability to identify trends.
• Ability to train and mentor other team members.
• Researches multiple areas within the system.
• Identifies system issues
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities